Ok so it’s a little hoaky, I’ll admit it, but the Law of Attraction “the ability to attract into our lives whatever we are focusing on” is the topic for today. As far as I’m concerned, you need to be in it to win it…NO EXCEPTIONS.
In my last blog The Universe Had a Laugh, I wrote about what happens when you put out to the universe and it manifests exactly as you say you want it. Well, not quite as I wanted it and I’m sure Sian, my coach, is still giggling about it.
This year is my 35th year and the end of 2018 and the start of 2019 has already been shaky. But, if you believe in the 7 year cycle or itch (also a little hoaky) then I kind of expect that 2019 is going to be the year of a massive overhaul in some way, shape or form.
During my last coaching session with Sian, we went through what my ultimate job description would look like. Why am I writing about this now? Well, some really positive news came through today and it looks like the universe is throwing an opportunity my way.
Side note, here are two random articles I found today, I think the universe is trying to tell me something. Check them out and take from them what you will: 9 Ways to Manifest Your Dream Career and How to find a Larger Purpose in Your Work, According to Experts.
Thanks to article number one (above) here I am, barenaked (Thanks Jennifer Love Hewitt) putting out to you and the universe, my ultimate job description and believing that good things are coming my way NO EXCEPTIONS.
4 Things I Value About My Ultimate Workplace:
- A big fat salary and benefits – ROI on my education investment and a culmination of the amazing life experiences I’ve had.
- Experiences (education, opportunities, variety & challenges are included here)
- Travel opportunities
- Study support
- Professional development opps
- Interesting projects
- Career progression
- Personal development
- An amazing workplace culture
- I want to come to work everyday and be amongst people who are passionate and absolutely love what they do
- Wonderful humans
- At work we work, after work was socialise
- Healthy conflict, broaden my horizons
- A culture and management that recognises the good work we do
- Lighthearted and fun pod buddies
- Structure and routine – business process management
- Set hours
- Opportunities to make improvements
- Continuous improvement
- A chance to use my business process management skills
I feel it emotionally, I see it (see below little me going for an evening run in my new home) and universe, bring it on!
So there you have it, it’s happening as we speak. Stay tuned for the Monica in Mount Isa update.